BetaFPV Beta 75X Family of Drones is the little brother to the 85X. Pilots looking for a slightly smaller platform, and less power can still enjoy tons of performance and have incredible fun with others shooting small gaps all while still capturing great HD footage on their DVR.
The F4 Flight Controller & BLHeli_32 ESC supports 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200! Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, witch have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
Featuring 1103 8000kV Brushless Motors, pilots have plenty of power for all flight styles!
Receiver Type: Pilots can select from FrSky, DSMX, and TBS Crossfire for various radio requirements.
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Caddx Turtle V2 HD camera.
- Upgraded 1103 8000kV provide you with a light weight AUW but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
Beta 75X Specifications:
Weight: 57.6g (without battery)
Motors: 1103 8000KV with connector
Props: 40mm 4 Blade, 1.5mm hub size
Camera: Turtle V2
Canopy: Canopy for 75X HD
Receiver option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / TBS Crossfire /
Recommend battery: 3S 300mAh Battery (Not included)
Antenna: 5.8G FPV antenna
Flight time: 43-5 minutes
Flight Controller Specifications:
CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
Cotinuous Current: 16A
Peak current: 19A
Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS
TV System: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
Camera OSD: Yes - Voltage Display
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Compatible Spektrum, JR, FrSky, or TBS Crossfire Equipped Radio System
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger w/XT-30 Connection
- (1+) 3S LiPo Battery 300mAh w/XT-30 Connection
- Access to Betaflight
- FPV Goggles or FPV Monitor (For FPV Flight: not required)
This product was added to our catalog on October 22, 2019