This BetaFPV 1s Charger Board features an XT60 connector for power input, with the ability to be powered from a larger 3s or 4s LiPo battery, or the BetaFPV Wall Adapter.
With the ability to charge up to 6 1s batteries with the BT2.0 connector, and is suited for LiHV (High Voltage) charging - @ 4.35V/cell. This Parallel Charger board provides incredible value and portability for all your whoop needs.
The benefit of this charge board is each port is an individual charger, which is much simpler and easier on batteries compared to parallel charging options.
- Charge 1S LiHv batteries with BT2.0 Connector
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging.
- Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
?Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2020