This BetaFPV 1s Charger Board features an XT60 connector for power input, with the ability to be powered from a larger 3s or 4s LiPo battery, or the BetaFPV Wall Adapter.
With the ability to charge up to 6 1s batteries with either the a JST 1.25 (MCX), or JST PH2.0 (mCPX) connector, as well as standard voltage (4.2V), and high votlage (4.35V) batteries, this Parallel Charger board provides incredible value and portability for all your whoop needs.
The benefit of this charge board is each port is an individual charger, which is much simpler and easier on batteries compared to parallel charging options.
- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2018