If you are looking into flying copters the Graupner Alpha 110 quad copter will help and guide you with mastering the art of flying multirotors! The Alpha 110 prepares you for the next level of multirotor racing when transitioning to bigger 250 and 300 size copters! Don’t let the small size deceive you! The Graupner Alpha 110 uses the same technology as our other multirotor racers like the Alpha 250Q and Alpha 300Q. It is nimble and extremely maneuverable!
Based on our GR-18 flight controller the Alpha 110 provides the same ease of use and control functions many others have experienced when using Graupner multirotor flight controllers.
INDOOR – OUTDOOR
The Graupner Alpha 110 comes fully assembled and is ready to go in minutes. The supplied mz-8 radio provides access to all control functions needed during flight and more. The Alpha 110 adapts quickly to its surroundings and flying from your living room to your backyard is easy! The installed high intensity LED’s will help you maintain orientation.
TELEMETRY AND CONTROL
Like all of our HoTT radio products the Alpha 110 will provide you with real-time information when your battery is almost depleted giving you plenty of time to return and land safely. The Graupner Alpha 110 has been optimally tuned for FPV flight but in case you feel you need to fine tune its settings the optional SmartBox enables you to fine tune the Alpha 110 PID settings to your own liking.
If you already own a Graupner radio like the mz-12, mz-18 or mz-24 you can bind the Alpha 110 while using the same settings as the Graupner Alpha 250Q race copter.
- GR-18 multirotor flight controller software
- Fully assembled and ready to go in minutes
- Light frame construction with blade guards
- Uses Graupner HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) protocol
- High intensity LED lights helps maintaining orientation
- mz-8 flight controller with telemetry notifications
- Multi flying modes, attitude for beginners and rate for advanced pilots
- Auto flip function for spectacular aerobatics
- Over-the-Air setup using optional SmartBox or HoTT radio
- Firmware updateable
- Graupner Alpha 110 RTF Copter
- Graupner mz-8, 2.4 GHz 4 channel HoTT radio
- Rechargeable 350 mAh LiPo battery
- USB charger cable
- Set of extra propeller blades
Be the first to review this product.
- 1.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout