- FPV Gear
- FT Merch
- FT Specials
Please note that the GR-18 receiver/ flight controller combo is only compatible with Graupner transmitters.
Engineered with an integrated flight controller for multicopters, flybarless helicopters and 3 axis stabilization gyro for airplanes the GR-18 is the most advanced 2.4 GHz receiver ever made by Graupner.
Setting up a multicopter, airplane or helicopter is easy and instantly done over-the-air on any Graupner HoTT transmitter. No computers, programming boxes or complex wiring are needed to set up your model on the workbench or at the field.
Need to make a change or adjustment? Just land and use your radio to make the changes on the spot! Build inside the GR-18 are a range of telemetry sensors to assist you during flight. Whether you need to know your altitude, battery voltage or signal strength the GR-18 will monitor any user desired parameter and notify you in real-time about any condition that requires pilot attention.
• The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
• Two LEDs signal operating status.
• The optimized size and weight for the best flight condition
• The further increased range and excellent receiver input sensitivity by 2 diversity antennas
• Servo connections in the front panel.
• Programmable failsafe function in a receiver
• SUMO, SUMD Signal output for the convenient use of gyro and control board
• Exponential/Servo test functions on 2, 3, 4 channel
• PERIOD (10ms, 20ms selectable)/Fail safe
• Available to check receiver data
• 5 program mixing types/Tail type
• Channel reverse/Sub-trim, Servo limit
• 5 channel out types (ONCE, SAME, SUMO, SUMI, SUMD HD)
Light weight, great range I have flown probably over two miles away no problem. The delay is very low, I haven't noticed any control problems. Make sure you program a safety if you do lose connection though. Cory on 29th May 2016
Bought this RX as a separate item from the MZ-12 TX. They were bundled with the RX pre-configured for the Versacopter but I missed the boat - the combo bundle was (permanently?) out of stock. This meant I had to configure and calibrate from scratch. I thought I was screwed but it was worth a try. Ultimately, my Versacopter build worked out extremely well and the GR-18 MZ-12 items were icing on the cake! Great build video from Josh (as usual) with a complete walkthru of the calibration. Would have been useless without FliteTest behind it. The GR-18 is an outstanding concept - receiver and flight controller in one - crazy smart idea and very well executed. German company, German language barrier for me since most YouTube videos were in German - thank goodness for the FT video. This is the first and only quad I have built (6 in two years with this hobby) that I built, calibrated in tested without a hitch. Absolutely true. Not completely without testing moments (binding was a little iffy as some menus on the MZ-12 did not appear without rebooting the TX) but truly a great build and fly experience for me. Truly awesome product - should be the future of quad development IMHO. Extremely well supported by Flite Test. Highly recommended. Thanks FT! Allan Andison on 28th Mar 2016
For a beginner this is a great 2 in 1 option. I am looking forward to moving onto more complicated flight controllers but to get started quick this is such a great plug and play option. I am sure I have even pushed its limits yet. Nick on 7th Mar 2016