- FPV Gear
- FT Merch
- FT Specials
Graupner "GR-16L", 8 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT Receiver is designed with Graupner/SJ's unique telemetry
technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information on RPM, Voltage,
Current, Temperature, and warning. The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and
immunity to external interference. The sizes and weights have been reduced; and two diversity antennas support
excellent input and output sensitivity. By using receiver’s telemetry function, telemetry data such as input and
output signal strength, receiver temperature, voltage is sent to Graupner/SJ transmitter so that it ensures
excellent response time. Thanks to the optimized size and quality, this receiver can be easily equipped with
• The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
• Two LEDs signal operating status.
• The optimized size and weight for the best flight condition
• The further increased range and receiver input sensitivity by two diversity antennas
• Servo connections in the front panel.
• Programmable fail safe function in a receiver
• SUMO, SUMD Signal output for the convenient use of gyro and control board
• Exponential/Servo test functions on 2, 3, 4 channel
• PERIOD (10ms, 20ms selectable)/Fail safe
• Available to check receiver data
• 5 program mixing/tail types
• Channel reverse/Sub-trim, Servo limit
• 5 channel out types (ONCE, SAME, SUMO, SUMI, SUMD HD)
This receiver works great Raymond Groses on 11th Sep 2016
Bonds with the Mz 12 immediately no hesitation works great with all my speed kits. Thanks again Test Flite. You've done it again Ray on 22nd Mar 2016
Tried to set it up and could not get it to configure in OpenPilot. it wouldn't get past the stick config section. On the next attempt I had sparks shoot out of it.
Hesitant to purchase another one at 65 bucks. since this is the RX that came with the MZ-12 TX, I now have to decide whether to stick with the Graupner or switch to a more economical TX & RX pairing.
H M Lund on 28th Dec 2015